FINAL WEEK


LAST WEEK OF BLOGGINGG!! SAY WHATT? WOOHOO!!

After weeks of blogging, I can finally say goodbye to this page. I have never been fond of writing, so I can’t say that I am not happy! However, I have to thank this blog assignment for helping me improve my writing skills, and letting me feel what it is like to be a blogger. HAHA!

So each week, I learned a lot of new things about the Internet, and here are basically the main ideas about each week’s lecture:

Week one – Introduction to the Internet (although this module is called “Introduction to the Internet”, this week in particular, we learn about the introduction of the introduction to the Internet… Does it make sense? No? Okay.)

Week two – Everything about social media; like the advantages and disadvantages of the platforms.

Week three – The management tools of social media such as Tweetdeck.

Week four – eCommerce and eBusiness. I really like this topics because I planned to make an online store, so I think it is really helpful for me.

Week five – Various online learning programs

Week six and seven – How to properly edit a video (I had so much fun!)

Week eight – Internet security and what measures to take

Week nine – VR and AR apps

Week ten – A glimpse of the future of the Internet

Week eleven – Internet of Things and how they can be applied

Week twelve – Google, Microsoft and Apple. Basically, we discussed about each of these companies and assessed them.

This post marks the end of our journey in COM 125. Once, I thought that my journey here will be kind of boring because I thought I knew enough about them. However, I was wrong. There are so many things in the Internet and you will never have enough time to learn everything.

GOODBYE FOREVERRR!!!
Image result for funny kiss gif

Comments

  1. It's cool to hear that you learnt something from this module! And thanks for being such a nice group mate! Personally, I am quite surprised to find out that you're not fond of writing... because I think you make a good blogger! Your blog posts are easy to read and I really enjoy reading them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAME. Maintaining this blog let me feel what it is like to be a blogger. Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts