WEEK SIX AND SEVEN - VIDEO MAKING





Hi guys! So... 2 weeks ago, my teacher asked us to create a video and I was honestly soooo excited about it because after weeks and weeks of boring assignment and project from my other classes, I finally get to do one that is interesting. Thank you teacher!

Image result for you're the mvp





While I was thinking what video i should make for this assignment, I stumbled upon my pictures with my friends at Batam. So, I decided right then to make a video about my Batam trip. Additionally, I took many videos and pictures there so it will be easy to make a compiled video of it!
Image result for memories meme
Anywayy, since it has been months since the last time i edit a video, so i think it was kind of difficult. There are so many new tools and features in iMovie and I was trying so hard to figure out what they can do. However, after adding and deleting the video for so many times, I finally finished the video.

SOO HERE IT IS!!!



Enjoy and see you guys soon!





Comments

  1. Your trip looks fun! Anything else you guys did besides swimming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! We played paintball and also eat a lot of seafood there! It was sooooo nice and I can't wait to be back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a nice short getaway and great bonding time with your friends! which hotel/resort did you check in to?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts